1. Data processing
Below you will find an overview of the Cookies and techniques we use, as well as information specific to the use of these Cookies and techniques.
2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are sent by our website and are stored in your browser, on your computer or mobile device. Cookies contain information that we need in order to process your order and improve our Internet services.
3. What are the other techniques?
By using Cookies and other techniques, we make sure that, for example:
- - your shopping experience in our online shop is convenient and pleasurable;
- - you do not always receive the same information, or do not always have to enter the same information;
- - the products in your shopping cart are not lost when you close the browser;
- - we can analyse the browsing behaviour of our visitors and continue to improve the shopping experience of our online shop;
- - we can recognise the device our visitors use to make online purchases.