- 16 ounces store-bought pizza dough, thawed if frozen
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary (about 1 sprig), chopped
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 1.5-ounce Godiva Signature Collection 72% Dark Chocolate, roughly chopped.
- 1 teaspoons kosher or flaky sea salt
- 2 tablespoons coarse sugar
- Preheat oven to 450º F/ 225º C.
- Allow pizza dough to sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix 3 tablespoons olive oil and rosemary together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil onto a metal sheet tray with sides and spread evenly. Place dough on the sheet and flip over to coat entirely in oil. Press the dough out into a 10-inch circle.
- Dimple by pressing your fingers into the dough and making indentations all over the surface. Allow the dough to rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Dimple dough again. Drizzle rosemary-olive oil mixture evenly across surface of dough, and sprinkle with sugar and salt.
- Bake on middle rack of oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Cool for 3 minutes, and while dough is still very warm sprinkle the top liberally with chopped chocolate. Serve immediately.