So much more than simply dessert, fondue is a fun family activity. While the adults gather this recipe's key ingredients (GODIVA Large 31% Milk Chocolate Bars and GODIVA Large 72% Dark Chocolate Bars, of course), let the kids’ imaginations run wild with their own suggestions for the dip list: marshmallows, graham crackers, even over-sized gummies. Conversely, chocolate fondue can also serve as the perfect romantic activity. Whether it's for Valentine's Day or simply a special date night, you can share the romantic experience of making and indulging in chocolate covered strawberries (and other delicious fruits you enjoy)
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 7 ounces Godiva Milk Chocolate Bar , finely chopped
- 7 ounces Godiva Dark Chocolate Bar, finely chopped
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into a medium saucepan. Over low to medium-low heat, bring the cream to a simmer and remove from the stove.
- Immediately add GODIVA Milk and Dark Chocolate Bars. Slowly, stir with a wooden spoon or rubber scraper until the chocolate is completely melted and uniform.
- Transfer the chocolate mixture to the fondue pot. Keep warm and stir occasionally to avoid over-cooking the bottom. Serve with fresh or dried fruit, nuts, pound cake, or other sweet treats for dipping.
- If creating chocolate fondue for dipping your strawberries proves too difficult or you simply want the chocolate experts at GODIVA to do all the heavy lifting, simply pick up or order our delicious chocolate covered strawberries at your convenience