- 6 cups milk (best with 2% or whole milk)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
6 oz. Signature Salted Caramel Tablet, very finely chopped
- First make the ganache, pour the heavy whipping cream into a medium saucepan. Over low to medium-low heat, bring the cream to a simmer and remove from the stove.
- Immediately add Caramel Milk Chocolate Tablet. Slowly stir with a wooden spoon or rubber scraper until the chocolate is completely melted and uniform.
Pour the ganache into a small bowl and refrigerate until firm.
- Pour the 6 cups of milk into a large saucepan. Over low to medium-low heat, bring the milk to a full simmer and almost boiling. Divide evenly into 6 heat-safe cups.
- Add 1 to 2 Tbsps of Salted Caramel Ganache into each cup of steaming milk stir until smooth, and serve immediately.
- If you have remaining ganache, it can be tightly covered and refrigerated for up to two days.