4 1.5-ounce GODIVA Dark Chocolate coarsely chopped and divided
- 15 ounces whole milk ricotta cheese,
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- Pinch of salt
- 12 mini cannoli shells
- 1/2 cup pistachios, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- Melt 5 ounces Godiva Chocolate in heatproof bowl in microwave on half power for 1 minute until fully melted.
- Cool slightly. Place the ricotta cheese, zest, sugar, spices and salt in the bowl of a food processor and blend for 15-30 seconds.
Add the melted chocolate and blend until fully mixed about 1 minute.
- Fill piping bag or small plastic bag with cut corner with the mixture.
- Meanwhile, melt the remaining 1 ounce chocolate with vegetable oil, stirring until smooth. One at a time, dip each end of the cannoli into the chocolate and sprinkle with pistachios.
- Fill each end of the cannoli just into the middle of the shell.